martes, 4 de agosto de 2009

fragmentos de


You´re dangerous ´cause you´re honest
You´re dangerous, you don´t know what you want
Well you left my heart empty as a vacant lot
For any spirit to haunt ...

You´re an accident waiting to happen
You´re a piece of glass left there on the beach
Well you tell me things I know you´re not supposed to
Then you leave me just out of reach ...

The doors you open
I just can´t close

Don´t turn around, don´t turn around again
Don´t turn around, your gypsy heart
Don´t turn around, don´t turn around again
Don´t turn around, and don´t look back
Come on now love, don´t you look back

Who´s gonna ride your wild horses
Who´s gonna drown in your blue sea
Who´s gonna taste your salt water kisses
Who´s gonna take the place of me ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario